Friday, May 25, 2018

Title Picture

What are all those games on the top of the page I hear you ask. Good question. These are several my favorite things to play. 
Slaughterloo
I have a very special place in my heart for Napoleonic uniforms and tactics. I also love the odd and off the wall. Alternative Armies caters to both with their 28mm Slaughterloo game. In this world humans are all gone, but the Elves (French), Orcs (English), Rats (Scotts), and Dogs (Austria) fight on. Some day I may take the plunge into historical Nappies. Well at least paint a few French Cavalry figures. 
Rommel
Strategic WWII by Sam Mustafa via Honor Game. These are 6mm Australians defending against the German Sea Lion invasion campaign I ran. Sam is a name you are likely to see on here a lot. I like a lot of his designs.
Flames of War
Yup, the popular WWII miniatures game. This is a 15mm very late war battle I ran. US forces assault a German occupied town. I have played these rules since first edition. These are the armies that have seen the most time on the gaming field. Over the years the rules we use change, but the troops carry on. 
Toy Soldiers
One of my biggest figure collections are the 28mm Eureka miniature. I have well over 400 hundred of these painted and I keep adding on. Originally designed as my catchall force to play all black powder period games, they have evolved into a period of their own. Using my own rules, the armies of Nodd and Otherwhen are at perpetual war.

1 comment: