Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Bucket List





Over the years, and there have been more than a few, there are miniatures projects I have thought about, started, stopped, and completed. Now that I am nearing my golden year, with retirement not to far around the corner, I have been thinking about the projects I absolutely want to finish. All of these are using 28mm figures. 

      Medieval Armies – Enough to run a good size campaign.

      Ancients – Carthaginian, Pyric, and Republican Roman. Enough of each to put on multi-player battles.

       ACW Confederates to match against my Union forces for Longstreet.

These are the big three as everyone of these I have either done in 15mm and now want bigger figures, or more accurately I want more spectacle. I am of the opinion you can always play with more figures.

The problem with all my games is I hate to paint. I’m rather good at it, but I never enjoyed it. I would always rather write rules, create campaigns, or best still, play games. The question then remains, “Will any of this ever get finished?”


1 comment: