Thursday, April 2, 2020

STUCK INSIDE BUT VERY ACTIVE




Like most of the US I am under the Stay at Home order, so I am dedicating more time to game projects, specifically my Dog Wars. I was lucky that my latest units arrived just before the shutdown. I have been basing and creating flags, names, maps and the various other bits needed to run a campaign. I have now completed enough units to start playing games, but before I get to that I thought I would put some of the units on parade. Without further ado, here are some the Empire of Wolfenstein’s forces.




Wolfenstein Empire Banners




Empire Woofing's Battalion
Union of Packs Commonwealth Shakesalot's Rangers

I will be adding more unit pictures and an AAR of the Battle of Willow Road Bridge in the coming days as time permits.  

2 comments:

  1. Great job Rett! Great paint job and I love the regiment names. Who's makes the minis

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim,
    The figures are by Alternative Armies out of Scotland.

    ReplyDelete